Sunday 1 June 2014

Stepping Forward

Moving on from my lack of direction post I have now decided not only to tackle one project but TWO.

TWO Challenges ! What are they I hear you say. So hear goes

Challenge 1.) Firstly I have decided to challenge myself to learn the ukulele and NOT under no circumstances give up trying which is what I tend to do. I know this is only a small thing to do but intend to stick at it.

Challenge 2.) This I feel is going to be MUCH more difficult, I am going to challenge myself to try a new experience everyday. This is because I feel that my life lacks spontaneity and adventure and I feel that I should embrace this side of myself in order to get myself going in a exciting direction.

The next test for me is whether I will be able to keep it up that is why I am going to track my progress via this blog.

That's all for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment