Sunday 8 June 2014

08/06/2014- Jobs and stuff

For me it takes a while for me to adjust and settle into new surroundings. Yesterday I came back from university to be a home for the next 3 months for the summer. At the moment I am freaking the fuck out about it. When I move from university to home everything changes. When I am university I am free to come and go mostly as and when I please , but at home my parents still for some reason want to know what I am doing or where I am going. When I am at home I feel like a child not an young adult. These feelings probably come from the fact that I never had a REAL job !!!

The fact that I have never had a real job and I am nearly 22 would probably shock most people. I have had jobs but my parents have always got the job for me and I never got a job from my own merit and work ethic this is why my parents still feel they can treat me like a teenager and keep track of what I am doing and where I am going because they don't see me maturing in a PROPER fully functioning adult due to the lack of a job.

I suppose the moral from this story is GET A FREAKING JOB GIRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment