Tuesday 10 June 2014

10/06/2014- The date today

Whats the date today ? I am already losing track of time and its only day 4 or 5 maybe of my summer holidays. When I have nothing to do I just sit around and read. I did apply for some jobs so I am trying to change my situation. Although today my mum did point out that I haven't changed my personality or grew as a person since I was a teenager and she is most probably right as always. That brings me on to say I wish I had listened to the knowledge and wisdom mu mum has tried to impart upon me. But I am trying to listen to her now. As she keeps going on about being in control of my 'mind ' and she keeps telling me to say I CAN. So thanks mum I will try and keep those points in mind. Anyway apart from the motivational speeches and the job hunting , I've been riding on trains and visiting towns owned by the monarchy (my views on them could get me arrested).

Now I still have a whole 3 months of holiday stretching out like an abyss in front of me and I only have £80 left in my bank account so I need to up grade the job search to a code red and I need to stop myself going INSANE.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment