Friday 6 June 2014

06/06/2014- I am writing a diary ???

I have never written a dairy because I have never felt I have need to keep track of my thoughts and my emotions and what goes on in my day to day life. But usually diaries are meant to private and hidden from the world and other people's eyes. For one thing I do HOPE no one reads this because I am sure they would not only find in insanely boring but they would also find  it very poorly written. Even though this is a blog which other people can read ,I do not see this blog in the same way. I see am now starting to see this blog as a dairy , log or record of my thoughts and feeling which some poor person on the internet could read. I find this blog comforting to write as it gives me something to do and a place to express the thought processes and opinions I have on a daily basis.

Also I an starting to find that is actually enjoy writing and I want to do it better and develop my writing skills. So I hope that eventually that will come across. Now I keep forgetting what I am trying to say. Ah I remember I do not want this blog to be a success  because I like doing this for myself and no one else. That is why I find myself wondering if anyone reads this ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment