Tuesday 19 August 2014

The tortoise and the hare-19/08/2014

The morale of the story in the tortoise and was hare was that slow and steady ultimately wins the race. Recently it has occurred to me this morale is true. It has dawned on me that if I want to do well in the future I need to take my time and plan it carefully instead of jumping straight into situations. I need to teach myself to go slowly even though it takes more effort to do so. I feel that taking things slowly and as they come will improve the quality of my work. When I write or doing anything else for that matter I tend to just do it. I don’t go back and check and proof read what I have done to see if it makes sense or if I can make it better. Because that takes time and I don’t want to waste time doing something boring such as improving my work. I feel that if I take my time about what I do and say I will get along better in the future.

However although being a tortoise most of the time is good I know that I don’t want to become too meticulous about all the things I do because I want adventure and I want to take risks and have pudding before dinner. I want to be a tortoise most of the time but I need to keep in mind that sometimes being a hare can have its benefits as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment