Friday 25 July 2014

25/07/2014 - Sloth

In this world you have a multitude of different personalities and kinds of people, you get people who are self motivated and get up and go achieve big bright things and then you have the opposite people like me the dictionary definition of lazy.

The Oxford English dictionary defines lazy as -

1.unwilling to work or use energy.
2.showing lack of effort or care.
3.slow moving.

I feel that the first two are me in a nutshell. I am sure if the majority of the human race was an unmotivated and lazy as me then we would not have survived past the stone age, I do count myself lucky that I live in the 21st centenary as I would have not lived past my 5th birthday. I just did a quick Google search about laziness and Google informed me that people who are motivated are organised and plan out their days. This is the complete opposite of me who gets worked up about thinking about what I'm going to do tomorrow let alone in a years time. I can not deal with thinking about the feature which is probably a whole other issue in its self.

I know full well that I should get my shit together and become a self motivated and fully functioning human being but I seem to have regressed back to childhood because I do not feel ready enough or papered enough to be an adult yet. I am essentially trying to press pause of my life but time waits for no man or woman.

But I do have a nice quote from a museum I went to

The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways ; the point is to change it  - Karl Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment